CODE OF BEHAVIOUR & CHILD PROTECTION POLICY
Global Village Housing staff and volunteers must ensure everyone, especially young children and vulnerable adults, are kept safe from harm through:
- culturally appropriate behaviour at all times
- observing all rules that protect children, young people and vulnerable adults
- following all procedures for suspicion, disclosure or allegations of child abuse
- avoiding inappropriate relationships with children, young people and vulnerable adults
- treating everyone with dignity and respect
- respecting the right to privacy of a child, young person or vulnerable adult
- ensuring photos and stories of Cambodian families are used with permission where possible, not sensationalised, and respect their privacy
- All personal information will be kept in a secure location.
To see our full child protection policy click here.